Length: 3 1/2 Days
Twin Piston Engine Initial Training
RTC’s Twin Piston Engine Initial Training is one of the best and more affordable options for Twin Cessna and Piper aircraft. The curriculum for this simulated flight training is customized for you to have a smooth transition into new configurations.
With our pilot training, you will work closely with our instructors to get the one-on-one treatment you want. You won’t be just a number in a classroom. Our simulated flight training also allows you to get comfortable at your pace.
We are dedicated to making sure you receive the proper pilot training to ensure you are comfortable with your Twin Piston Engine aircraft and that you meet your needed requirements! Sign up today for our Twin Piston Engine Initial Training today!
- Meet your Insurance’s Requirements
- Meets requirements for IFR Recent experience 61.57(c)
- Sharpen your Skills and Knowledge in your Twin Engine Aircraft and Prepare for Emergency and Unusual Situations
- General Operating Subjects (SOPs, Low Visibility Approaches, ATC & Emergencies Weather Avoidance, and FAR’s 61 & 91).
- Twin Engine Aircraft Systems (POH, Aircraft Limitations, Powerplant, Fuel System, and more).
- Flight Simulation (Checklist, Takeoff & Landings, Normal Procedures, IFR flights & Approaches, Abnormal & Emergency Events, and more).
- Holds a private pilot certificate, commercial pilot certificate, ATP certificate, ICAO recognized license.
- Holds an instrument airplane rating or an ATP certificate with an airplane rating.
- Holds an airplane multi-engine land rating.
- Meets the recent flight experience requirements of 61.57 (a) (1) for takeoff and landings in the preceding 90 days.
TWIN PISTON PISTON ENGINES
Cessna 303, 310, 320, 336, 337, 340, 402, 414, 421, 421C
Piper 23 (Aztec), 27 (Aztec), 30 (Twin Comanche), 31 (Navajo), 31P (Navajo Pressurized), 34 (Seneca), 44 (Seminole)