Length: 3 Days
Single Piston Engine Initial Training
Visit our Florida facility to complete your Initial Single Piston Engine Training! Whether you need the training to meet insurance requirements or if you need to transition to an unfamiliar single piston aircraft, our training will accomplish those goals in just three days, where 8 hours of the training will take place in the simulator.
RTC is a more personalized experience where you will work closely with the instructor during your classroom time. Our instructors’ goal is to get you oriented and comfortable with the aircraft, whether you have experience in a similar environment or if the configuration is brand new to you.
We are dedicated to ensuring you receive the proper training to ensure you are comfortable with your Single Piston Engine aircraft and meet your needed requirements!
- Meet your Insurances Requirements
- Meets requirements for IFR Recent experience 61.57(c)
- Sharpen your Skills and Knowledge in your Single Piston Engine Aircraft and Prepare for Emergency and Unusual Situations
- General Operating Subjects (SOPs, Low Visibility Approaches, ATC & Emergencies Weather Avoidance, and FAR’s 61 & 91).
- Single Engine Aircraft Systems (POH, Aircraft Limitations, Powerplant, Fuel System, and more).
- Flight Simulation (Checklist, Takeoff & Landings, Normal Procedures, IFR Flights & Approaches, Abnormal & Emergency Events, and more).
- Holds a private pilot certificate, commercial pilot certificate, ATP certificate, ICAO recognized license.
- Holds an instrument airplane rating or an ATP certificate with an airplane rating.
- Holds an airplane single-engine land rating.
- Meets the recent flight experience requirements of 61.57 (a) (1) for takeoff and landings in the preceding 90 days.