Length: 3 1/2 Days
Twin Turbo Prop Engine | Initial Pilot Training
Recurrent Training Center’s Twin Turbo Prop Training is a great choice for the Beechcraft King Air series. We pride ourselves in always evolving to our customer’s needs. That is why we revamped our Twin Turbo Prop training options.
We know quality is important to you and we are always updating our processes to supply you the best options for King Air and other Twin Turbo Prop training. Our instructors are prepared to walk you through the different systems and configurations for our Twin Turbo Prop options.
- Meet your Insurances Requirements
- Meets requirements for IFR Recent experience 61.57(c)
- Sharpen your Skills and Knowledge in your Turbo Prop Aircraft and Prepare for Emergency and Unusual Situations
- General Operating Subjects (SOP’s, Low Visibility Approaches, ATC & Emergencies Weather Avoidance, and FAR’s 61 & 91).
- Turbo Prop Aircraft Systems (POH, Aircraft Limitations, Powerplant, Fuel System, and more).
- Flight Simulation (Checklist, Take off & landings, Normal Procedures, IFR flights & Approaches, Abnormal & Emergency Events, and more).
- Holds a private pilot certificate, commercial pilot certificate, ATP certificate, ICAO recognized license.
- Holds an instrument airplane rating or an ATP certificate with an airplane rating.
- Holds an airplane single-engine land rating.
- Meets the recent flight experience requirements of 61.57 (a) (1) for takeoff and landings in the preceding 90 days.