Length: 2 1/2 Days
Single Piston Engine | Initial Pilot Training
With our Single Piston Engine Recurrent Training, you have the option to either complete your ground school in just 1 day from the comfort of your own home with our Online Express program – OR you may visit our facility in Florida where you would work in a classroom environment featuring personalized instruction with our flight instructor in just 2 days with 8 hours of simulator time.
RTC is a more personalized experience where you will work closely with the instructor during your classroom time. Our instructors’ goal is to get you oriented and comfortable with the aircraft whether you have experience in a similar environment or if the configuration is brand new to you.
We are dedicated to making sure you receive the proper training to ensure you are comfortable with your Single Piston Engine aircraft and that you meet your needed requirements!
- Meet your Insurances Requirements
- Meets requirements for IFR Recent experience 61.57(c)
- Sharpen your Skills and Knowledge in your Single Piston Engine Aircraft and Prepare for Emergency and Unusual Situations
- General Operating Subjects (SOP’s, Low Visibility Approaches, ATC & Emergencies Weather Avoidance, and FAR’s 61 & 91).
- Single Engine Aircraft Systems (POH, Aircraft Limitations, Powerplant, Fuel System, and more).
- Flight Simulation (Checklist, Take off & landings, Normal Procedures, IFR flights & Approaches, Abnormal & Emergency Events, and more).
- Holds a private pilot certificate, commercial pilot certificate, ATP certificate, ICAO recognized license.
- Holds an instrument airplane rating or an ATP certificate with an airplane rating.
- Holds an airplane single-engine land rating.
- Meets the recent flight experience requirements of 61.57 (a) (1) for takeoff and landings in the preceding 90 days.
SINGLE PISTON ENGINE
Cessna 172, 182, 206, 210 & 210P
Cirrus SR 20, SR 22
Piper 28 (Cherokee), 28 (Warrior), 28-180 (Archer), 28R (Arrow), 32 (Cherokee Six / Saratoga)